Kitchen- Night Position (Full Time)
At Chick-fil-A, the Team Member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent Operator, Team Members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary.
Working at Chick-fil-A A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job; it's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business.
Flexible HoursYou probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
Closed SundaysAll Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A OperatorThe Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
Insurance Medical, Dental and Vision available
It's a Great Place to WorkAt Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
No Experience Is NecessaryWe are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
At Chick-fil-A, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer $2,500 Leadership Scholarships to employees who qualify and $1,000 scholarships to employees that are able to maintain a B- or better GPA. We also offer an additional $25,000 Scholarship to two qualifying team members who are chosen by an independent panel each year.
Employees interested in becoming a Chick-fil-A Operator can gain valuable hands-on experience through the Leadership Development program. This extensive training program is offered at Intermediate and Advance levels at the Chick-fil-a corporate office in Atlanta, GA.
Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
Foster an environment of excellence and create Raving Fans by executing all tenets of Second Mile Service (2MS), Operational Excellence (OE) and Creating Emotional Connections (EC).
- Read, understand and comply with all parts of the Employee Handbook
- Understand all tenets of Second Mile Service (2MS), Operational Excellence (OE) and Creating Emotional Connections (EC).
- Deliver portions that are correct and meet all weight and presentation expectations.
- Execute FIFO (First In, First Out) model is being followed.
- Protect the customer experience by ensuring packaging, food presentation and quality is top level.
- Appropriately handle all customer issues and play a positive role in customer recovery.
- Show up on time, have a great attitude and work hard for your entire shift.
- Constantly improve yourself by finding ways to do your work better and faster.
- Proactively pursue the certification process and look for opportunities to be cross-trained.
- Be responsible to fill your shift if you are not able work.
- Ensure your appearance is in compliance with the Handbook
- Be a team player
- Display good stewardship and a sense of ownership for the business
- Heart of the House (HOH) -- Use holding and timing system and batch numbering on holding pans and in the chute system.
- HOH -- Track waste and store according to procedure.
- Have reliable transportation
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A customer service standards and operational excellence.
- Outgoing and fun
- Great attitude
- Hard working
- Demonstrate leadership attributes
- Positive attitude & role model
- Responsive to team’s needs
- Takes initiative
- Works to serve others
- Motivated to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communicator
- Desire for ongoing training/education
- Detailed & keenly observant
- Passion for procedural discipline
- Able to lift 40 - 60 pounds on a consistent basis
You must be positive, respectful, kind, open, enthusiastic, personal, appreciative, friendly, curious, dependable, loyal, humble, honest, “Happy to Do it” attitude, and great.